Saturday, August 15, 2009

Moving Sucks

I have come to the realization in my life that I have moved more in the last 10 years of my life than any one person should ever move in a lifetime. 15 times! That is more then once a year....I think there is something wrong with this picture. I have met so many people who have only ever moved once and that was to move out of their parents house or a couple times because of school and such but 15 times is just ridiculous. Did you know......the average person moves 12 times in their lives in America and in the UK it is 16 times. How is it that I am 24 years young and have already surpassed that? Is it my need for constant change, thirst for new starts, or searching for the one place to call home? Enough is enough. It is time to find a place to call HOME and for good (at least longer then 2 years :)) My goal is that by the end of the year I will find that home and be moved in and yes, I will own it. I think right now that is the only thing that is going to keep me from the constant moving cycle.

On a side note. With my experience I am always willing to help my friends move. Please, use my expertise to help make your moving experience an organized and smooth one.

1 comment:

  1. Acceptance of ones own emotional place is acceptance of one's physical place. Commit to yourself you will invest in both this year. We don't always find ourself were we want to be but where we need to be. Allow life to make a couple decisions instead of trying to keep ahead of it all the time. You may relax and enjoy the ride. ;)

    ReplyDelete