Friday, August 14, 2009

Trying to get back into the swing of things...

OK OK, I gave up blogging way to quick. Like most women I am driven by instant satisfaction and with no comments on my blog and the negative reaction of some of my friends remote interest I became a hermit. But no more. This is my pledge to myself. I enjoy conversation and blogging and letting people know how I feel, and I care about what others have to say as well. I will make it a goal over the next month to post at least 3 blogs a week. I think that is reasonable. Now I can't guarantee the content is going to be of any meaning or maybe even remotely interesting but at least I will be making the conscious effort to complete something that I started nearly 5 months ago.

Well that is enough for now, I am headed for a couple drinks with my friend Jessica and her man. We will see where the night takes me. Hopefully it will provide inspiration for a little story tomorrow for my page. Until then......

2 comments:

  1. yay amira!! good job revamping the blog. it's quite fun to write out your thoughts and look back on them. i will try to comment as much as possible! visit my blog at queenvictoriasthrone.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! I need the moral support. I am going to visit your blog as well. I would love to see how you are doing. You can be my mentor. BTW, we need to get together soon. It has been too long.

    ReplyDelete