Monday, August 24, 2009

Where is the Neighborly love?

Sunday August 23rd 8:30 pm

There is a knock at my door, I open it to find my neighbor and the local Sheriff to file a police report against me. I guess when I pulled into the carport there was a little tube of paint that I ran over and it got on her car. Do you think she waited to talk to me directly about the matter before phoning the police? No! So here I am shocked, pissed and overly emotional from my shitty weekend that I start to make her feel like crap for not coming to me first right in front of the officer. Did she call the police because she thought we were foreigners and would not resolve the matter responsibly? Did she smell the curry and hear our Arabic T.V. shows playing and thought that she needed police assistance? What has the world come to these days? I am over people who are rude, insensitive, inconsiderate, selfish, vain, etc. The list goes on and on.

I am done being the "nice girl" as I have been classified so many times. In the end all that happens is the fact that I get walked all over and then shoved aside. This doesn't mean that I am going to turn into a raging bitch but this is warning that I am going to start doing things for me and start standing up for myself. So, to my new neighbor who sent her "welcome to the neighborhood" calling to me via the police, go to hell. You could have come to me and asked to work it out in a reasonable manner. Maybe you should think about your actions before you go and bestow your wrath on your new neighbors.

1 comment:

  1. Next you will be Hijacking a plane! gosh Amira! ;)

    ReplyDelete